The PackoPaper PAPERwrap is a handy dispenser set up that expands die-cut kraft paper into a 3D honeycomb structure. Its small footprint allows it to be placed on any table top or packaging area, providing finished wrapping material from a dispenser.
Wrapping is essential when pack contents need protection against scratching, surface abrasion and minor handling incidents. PackoPaper PAPERwrap systems convert environmentally friendly paper into packaging that prevents damage, including problems caused by internal impacts when multiple items are packed together. By locking angled paper cells together, items can be wrapped securely without the need for adhesive tape or cutting. The converter can be placed at any packing station where individual items require a protective wrap.
PackoPaper PAPERwrap is suitable for smaller packaging environments in which one has to pack multiple boxes in very quick succession, such as e-commerce enterprise. Many start-ups, retail store and small warehouses have one thing in common, limited space available for packing or fulfillment activities. PackoPaper PAPERwrap offers a wrapping solution that is fast and easy, offers surface protection to a wide range of products, makes you stand out of the crowd because it is a one-of-a kind wrapping material and fits in exactly those areas where space is limited.
- PackoPaper PAPERwrap is widely popular in places like E-commerce, Omni-Channel retailers, Home furnishings, Electronics, etc.
- High quality die-cut kraft paper – a strong and shock-absorbent material with superb cushioning and protective characteristics, surpassing traditional wrapping solutions.
- Innovative 3D PAPERwrap paper eliminates tape and cutting. It reduces transportation, handling and storage costs, thanks to smaller per-pack dimensions.
- A sustainable, biodegradable, and recyclable alternative to traditional bubble. Helps recycling centers and improves brand reputation – an excellent way to prepare for future regulations on sustainability.
- Outstanding in-the-box presentation and unpacking experience.